Dr. Alfred F. Jones
- Once receiving his doctorate in archeology, makes it a point to go on every expedition possible for the Smithsonian, especially on those that older, more experienced, and quite frankly, more book savvy colleagues refuse to go on,
- He’s really in it for all the adventure.
- He has research projects like that of Atlantis and El Dorado going in his spare time, but knowing the general academic community, no one is quite ready to embrace that research… as far as he knows.
- constant run ins with British Intelligence, FBI, CIA, and other international groups tend to get him in more trouble than he causes, but has endless connections to get him out of them. All for the sake of historical preservation!!!
- Really thinks himself a HERO!
- … who maybe gets in trouble on purpose to bug the hell and to see “His Majesty, Sir Stick- Up- His- Ass” aka one Agent Arthur Kirkland!
WHY YES THIS IS AN EXCUSE TO USE MY NEW BRUSHES! SSSUUUSSSHHH!!!!