Antonio Fernandez Carriedo: Theex Spanish Don
- Antonio is from an extremely wealthy family back in Spain.
- After a…. “disagreement” he had with his family over an arrange marriage to a Portuguese girl, he took off to the Americas with only a few possessions and his adored Andalusian, Esteban.
- After some time in America, he met Alfred and Amelia and just became a part of their small family, often accompanying Alfred on many jobs.
- Alfred used to poke fun at Antonio about Esteban being a frilly, too soft for the wild west, kind of horse… until the two were able to outrun and subdue a rampaging bull one day…. Alfred never poked fun again after that.
- Antonio thinks of Amelia as the little sister he never had (since he only has an older sister back in Spain) and helps take care of her.
- … all in hopes to keep trying to woo Lovina every chance he saw her.
- He’s actually knows that Lovina does have feelings for Alfred, but he doesn’t let that stop him from showering her with affection… which later meets the end of either her boot or a bad tomato…
I’ll be the first to admit… I have a soft spot of Antonio =w=;